Despite launching in 2017, Super Mario Odyssey doesn’t go on sale for big discounts all that often. But right now you can grab the wonderful 3D platformer for only $36.45 at Walmart. Amazon was matching this deal but sold out very quickly, so we wouldn’t be surprised if Walmart sells out, too.
This deal only applies to the physical version of the game, but you can get a digital copy from Amazon for $40 right now, too–it’s a holdover deal from Mario Day. If you purchase a physical copy from Walmart, you may be able to pick it up today at your local store. Alternatively, you can get free shipping to your home.
Super Mario Odyssey isn’t the only great Mario game on sale today. You can also save big on some of Mario’s other platforming adventures, including New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe and Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury. Both games are discounted to just $40 each.
While all three of these Super Mario adventures contain cooperative modes, if you’re looking for a competitive game for the whole family, check out Mario Party Superstars. The latest entry in the long-running party game series is also on sale for $40.
Super Mario Nintendo Switch game deals
- Super Mario Odyssey — $36.45 (
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe — $40 (
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury — $40 (
- Mario Party Superstars — $40 (
If know someone who is thinking about buying a Nintendo Switch, the Mario Day bundle is still available. The $300 bundle comes with the console, red Joy-Con controllers, and your choice of one of three Mario games: Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, or New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Preorder Final Fantasy 16 And Get A $10 Gift Card
- Elden Ring Art Book Preorders – Both Volumes Discounted At Amazon
- Get 7 Great Steam Games For $20
- + Show More Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week Links (2)
- Save Big On Bayonetta Origins Preorders
- Save $10 On The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom Preorders